Hi!
How are you?
since last week I've been wanting to do an appetizer ... and is on the 2nd of March took place the 20th anniversary of the death of Serge Gainsbourg parisien ...
Those who know me know that I love French music, French cinema ... and I realized that he had never dedicated a post to Serge G. so that today I have dedicated to make a humble tribute from here and dedicate those that are, to me, his two best songs:
"Je t'aime ... moi non plus" (avec Jane Birkin)
since last week I've been wanting to do an appetizer ... and is on the 2nd of March took place the 20th anniversary of the death of Serge Gainsbourg parisien ...
Those who know me know that I love French music, French cinema ... and I realized that he had never dedicated a post to Serge G. so that today I have dedicated to make a humble tribute from here and dedicate those that are, to me, his two best songs:
"Je t'aime ... moi non plus" (avec Jane Birkin)
"Je suis venu te dire que je m'en vais".
Do you like? Kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment