Hello,
week I'm still in la musique française and wanted to share with you today @ s a couple of songs that I just discovered thanks to the person who gave me my vocation as a teacher and my love and devotion to French culture. Thanks to him, thank Him, and their classes, the soul put into each class session, to much that is documented and prepared his classes (and I know continues to do so because today has taught me one of your documents and I found superbe!) I caught the bug to learn, to know more, wanting to know more and more about France, their writers, singers, artists, their People ... in short, made me become a fan of France and everything that surrounds it.
realized I also thank him and another teacher I had in the race, I threw too much to teach, I wanted to be a teacher, sharing my experiences, my learning, my way of doing things (about times better than others, but always with all my passion and enthusiasm ...) with these little people are my engine life, are they who dedicate my body and soul.
For them, for them and make my dream come true, I will fight all you have to fight ... because I contribute a lot, lot, and because being a while with Albert, Adrian, Javier, Miriam, Sara, Miriam, Andrea, Neil, William, Paul, Christina, Vanessa, etc. and feel the love that I have (and I have them because it is mutual), learn together, discover together ... well worth it.
And after opening my heart a little more, I leave you with two songs that I like:
week I'm still in la musique française and wanted to share with you today @ s a couple of songs that I just discovered thanks to the person who gave me my vocation as a teacher and my love and devotion to French culture. Thanks to him, thank Him, and their classes, the soul put into each class session, to much that is documented and prepared his classes (and I know continues to do so because today has taught me one of your documents and I found superbe!) I caught the bug to learn, to know more, wanting to know more and more about France, their writers, singers, artists, their People ... in short, made me become a fan of France and everything that surrounds it.
realized I also thank him and another teacher I had in the race, I threw too much to teach, I wanted to be a teacher, sharing my experiences, my learning, my way of doing things (about times better than others, but always with all my passion and enthusiasm ...) with these little people are my engine life, are they who dedicate my body and soul.
For them, for them and make my dream come true, I will fight all you have to fight ... because I contribute a lot, lot, and because being a while with Albert, Adrian, Javier, Miriam, Sara, Miriam, Andrea, Neil, William, Paul, Christina, Vanessa, etc. and feel the love that I have (and I have them because it is mutual), learn together, discover together ... well worth it.
And after opening my heart a little more, I leave you with two songs that I like:
Lynda Lemay - "Ne pas t'en will"
Sheryfa Luna - "Ne pas t'en will"
A big kiss!
0 comments:
Post a Comment