and come laden with emotions, feelings, good news about people I love, freedom, love, smiles shared, dreams, goals achieved ...
Today I'm especially happy. We could say it was a day 10. This week I've seen, read emails and listened to / from the most important people in my life today.
I'm like a cloud because:
1. I thoroughly enjoyed these past few days, the affection of the people has turned me, I've enjoyed every moment (from before, the during, the later), all knowing glances, smiles ... I carpediemdeado. I am very grateful for all the love I received in these years and has been even greater when everything seemed to be doing more uphill, when it seemed he was going to fall ... but together have helped me to be whole, to be strong, to fight, to keep my TVV particular.
2. I passed a stage in my life, I met a goal that I a step closer to one of my dreams and I've noticed even a sense of relief / freedom ... I needed ... :)
Spring is here and my body is completely altered. Today I did not hook the smile from my mouth. I received hugs, kisses, I felt tingling in his stomach. This week I experienced many feelings, I experienced many feelings, I have shared moments of absolute joy and relief, I felt overwhelmed by the love, I have provided for shared dreams and I am delighted to hear of two great news of two people who love you. :) After everything that has happened lately, the nerves made me be very sensitive but I can assure you that I lived intensively before, during and after ... I cried, I laughed, I have lived and shared all the magic moments with my core, my life engines.
I'm grateful, extremely grateful. I hold you in my heart.
I dedicate two songs, two different estilillos:
1. "Learn To Be Lonely "from" The Phantom of the Opera "...
2." Harry in Winter "from the soundtrack of the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
latter Buhito song dedicated to me at the right time, in the precise day. Those who know me already know I'm not a nostalgic and you're right ... so I can assure you always remember to ring me all the time and what have you done for me since I met you.
A kiss and a big hug!
Today I'm especially happy. We could say it was a day 10. This week I've seen, read emails and listened to / from the most important people in my life today.
I'm like a cloud because:
1. I thoroughly enjoyed these past few days, the affection of the people has turned me, I've enjoyed every moment (from before, the during, the later), all knowing glances, smiles ... I carpediemdeado. I am very grateful for all the love I received in these years and has been even greater when everything seemed to be doing more uphill, when it seemed he was going to fall ... but together have helped me to be whole, to be strong, to fight, to keep my TVV particular.
2. I passed a stage in my life, I met a goal that I a step closer to one of my dreams and I've noticed even a sense of relief / freedom ... I needed ... :)
Spring is here and my body is completely altered. Today I did not hook the smile from my mouth. I received hugs, kisses, I felt tingling in his stomach. This week I experienced many feelings, I experienced many feelings, I have shared moments of absolute joy and relief, I felt overwhelmed by the love, I have provided for shared dreams and I am delighted to hear of two great news of two people who love you. :) After everything that has happened lately, the nerves made me be very sensitive but I can assure you that I lived intensively before, during and after ... I cried, I laughed, I have lived and shared all the magic moments with my core, my life engines.
I'm grateful, extremely grateful. I hold you in my heart.
I dedicate two songs, two different estilillos:
1. "Learn To Be Lonely "from" The Phantom of the Opera "...
2." Harry in Winter "from the soundtrack of the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
latter Buhito song dedicated to me at the right time, in the precise day. Those who know me already know I'm not a nostalgic and you're right ... so I can assure you always remember to ring me all the time and what have you done for me since I met you.
A kiss and a big hug!
0 comments:
Post a Comment