have long been saying I have to write a little in the carpe ... and finally I found the reason to come back, yesterday I received wonderful news is that one person that I have recovered much of their diseases. His strength, love of her husband and their loved ones, your will to live ... have made the news finally reached my ears and made it from his lips. I can not express in words how much I was pleased to receive this news, so that we can kiss and hug and feel that everything is going well.
The 2011 began as hadado, magical, my fairy godmother visiting hornbeam and I started forward, wanting to fight with everything good in me and with a big smile and I can say this is one of the gifts that I had booked ...
precious moments I have lived in this month and 9 days have passed ... I'm living on very quickly but I recognize that every single day I could smile, I'm very fortunate that, despite the troubles (which also has been) and the difficult times in the few hours sleep ... I'm here, taking it all and looking to be happy and bring happiness to my surroundings but sometimes more difficult because something interferes and makes me more sensitive, more irritable ... except me ... but I would like to thank from here to Buhito, Marci, M., M. (A. and L.), to R., to Joy, Charo, Susan, Charles, Paula, Andrea and all who have been with me despite the distance. There is no greater joy than to feel loved.
"Happiness is the absence of fear" ( as saying today in his inauguration Eduard Punset Honoris Causa in UIB). My sincere congratulations, Eduard Punset!
A giant kiss (as Paul Alborán, a little person every day I like best:) )!
* Sonando: Paul Alborán: Only you and Desplat: The King's Speech (from the soundtrack of "The king's speech"). Highly recommended for both the movie and its soundtrack.
The 2011 began as hadado, magical, my fairy godmother visiting hornbeam and I started forward, wanting to fight with everything good in me and with a big smile and I can say this is one of the gifts that I had booked ...
precious moments I have lived in this month and 9 days have passed ... I'm living on very quickly but I recognize that every single day I could smile, I'm very fortunate that, despite the troubles (which also has been) and the difficult times in the few hours sleep ... I'm here, taking it all and looking to be happy and bring happiness to my surroundings but sometimes more difficult because something interferes and makes me more sensitive, more irritable ... except me ... but I would like to thank from here to Buhito, Marci, M., M. (A. and L.), to R., to Joy, Charo, Susan, Charles, Paula, Andrea and all who have been with me despite the distance. There is no greater joy than to feel loved.
"Happiness is the absence of fear" ( as saying today in his inauguration Eduard Punset Honoris Causa in UIB). My sincere congratulations, Eduard Punset!
A giant kiss (as Paul Alborán, a little person every day I like best:) )!
* Sonando: Paul Alborán: Only you and Desplat: The King's Speech (from the soundtrack of "The king's speech"). Highly recommended for both the movie and its soundtrack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment