How are you?
I'm listening to the podcast now of "my word" last Sunday and I'm taking notes of what I is interesting.
In particular, I particularly liked the theme they are talking about the Stanley Bendelac and Rosetta Forner and I find very interesting the notes I've been drinking and that is why I want to share with you @ s:
"= learning to be resilient up"
"Sometimes we fall on our fault ... The levers are all attitudes or decisions we make in our lives to help us out of the falls ..." . You can be happy if you get up quickly from your falls. We must prepare to rise.
"Do what you say, say what you do" + Esteem + "Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today" (procastrina) to move forward. :)
Anytime you have a fall, and you're in a situation spiraling (looping), you must believe in the people in your environment (generosity).
"I can not imagine that working with people who do not want." The important thing is to have fun, you have a good atmosphere and enjoy.
"No errors, no failures, there are unintended results (= fall). Has to be changed. We must believe self, "as my fairy godmother particular.
" You have to believe in the value of creativity and intuition. "
I would like to thank both here and Isabel Gemio responsible for realizing this section and, in particular, Stanley Bendelac and my favorite fairy: Rosetta Forner.
I love this section of "my word". I also like the section that talks Mary Jesús Álava Reyes.
I invite you to see some excerpts from lectures he has given Stanley Bendelac here in which he tells us: "There are experiences to learn."
A big kiss!
0 comments:
Post a Comment