Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Replacing Snowblower Belts

RECOMMENDED AGAINST NORTH WINDS TODAY ...

Hi!

has given me now to read the books of Daniel Glattauer ... Last week I devoured "Against the north wind," and now I'm doing the same with the second part: "Every seven waves."

Would you have read the?

I find totally addictive ...

The argument Against the north wind is: an email accidentally misspelled it, by chance, Leo Leike and Emmi known Rothner virtually. Little by little, which in principle are e very formal, two grown, it becomes a dialogue full of personality, curious about the other and humor. As they gain confidence, dependence between them becomes increasingly evident and, in turn, also the love and fear. Fear of falling in love and, further, that the meeting takes place and disappointed.

Many would say it is a love story, the classic match between two people who love without knowing it. And so even though, in my view, the important thing is the way the author manages to convey the power of words, the exchange of messages, and the complexity of feelings.

Against the north wind us that a story like that of Leo and Emmi could happen to anyone.

are not masterpieces of literature, I admit, are very Sencillito, but I have found extremely addictive and I like the cybernetic love story to be "weaving" between characters Leo and Emmi.

acknowledge that I am in love with any person through the network but I have met amazing people that is part of my daily life and who I have great affection and that is why it attracts me, seizing me the history between them ... :)

regard to the feeling of being able to "discover" what a person is something I think is wonderful. I like getting to know and building their image, known features of his way of being, thinking .... It gives me a rush of energy when a person comes into my life and seeps into my day to day in an almost unnoticed and at the same time, going feeling that every time I need more to be with her, know her, know her a little more ... I like to experience that feeling, remember her smile, her eyes, "our best moments, the first talks ... I catch myself thinking of that young person, every day becomes more special-when I walk into my office, I look at the inbox and / or when I balance the day before going to sleep ...
because, as Bruno Mars in his song "Just The Way You Are" ...

When I see your face
There's not a thing That I Would change
Because You're amazing
Just the Way You Are
And When You Smile, The whole world
stops and Stare for a while ...

and that I can not help ...
I can not help feeling what I feel ... when we met by chance, when you look at me when I look at you when you come, when you kiss me when I talk ... and when no answer ...

A big kiss!

* Sonando: Guns N 'Roses - Patience and Paul Alborán - Fear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment