Hello,
Today I am especially sensitive and I miss knowing anything about a little person ... In this sea of \u200b\u200bsensations, feelings ... I remembered this poem I wrote some time ago and now returns to make sense ...
THE SOUND OF SILENCE YOUR
Tonight
like every night,
silence sits, silent
and serene,
in my lap
and the dull sound of your silence,
your quiet existence
silenced all murmurs,
it off all
just yet
and go quietly heating
your gut and mine.
Yet today, despite turning moments (there have been several), I had my next to my essentials and it makes reading of the day is POSITIVE:) Thanks, Buhito, E., N., M., D. and Roschard because today I have shared with you a while @ s and I felt my dear, that is something that is not paid even with all the gold in the world. Thank you for being by my side. :)
I would also like to thank Susan and Joy for making me smile this morning with love in your comment in the previous post about the book "Against the north wind." :)
A kiss in silence ... accompanied by a big hug for you all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment