Hello,
I come to my little corner to write down something that I never forget and I want to share with you all because I believe we can come in handy when we are listless, when find something that breaks our "vital schemes," when one or more of our dreams is shattered, or rather, postponed:
Viewing the movie "The Fighter" (very good, indeed, I have devotion to Bale and, Today, also by Mark Whalberg;)) I have marked two sentences (I'll try to reproduce verbatim):
- You can not know what will happen, what is important in boxing-EN LA VIDA, Hue I, "is to follow, never stop .
- In this life, things happen for a reason, though often not know what those reasons are ...
And seeing the wall of my friend, my Yellow Buhito, this sentence I could not help sharing with you:
Today
not find the explanation, but ... well, I will trust in fate, I will trust in the good that is coming and I'll go out stomping and stronger than ever. If they want war, war will ... I prefer peace, but if there is war, guerrearé;)
A big hug
* Sonando: Céline Dion - That's the way it is
"When you want it The Most There's no easy way out When you're
ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Do not give up on your
Faith Love Comes to Those Who Believe it and that's
the way it is "
And I do not say goodbye without devote an issue of the Canadian Celine Dion I love, I think an" ode to hope, "and none other than:
"A New Day Has Come" - Celine Dion
because "when one door closes, a window opens" in the words of a friend of mine, one of my angels, they are watching me from above, from "my" heaven. We miss you very much and I have three ...
I come to my little corner to write down something that I never forget and I want to share with you all because I believe we can come in handy when we are listless, when find something that breaks our "vital schemes," when one or more of our dreams is shattered, or rather, postponed:
Viewing the movie "The Fighter" (very good, indeed, I have devotion to Bale and, Today, also by Mark Whalberg;)) I have marked two sentences (I'll try to reproduce verbatim):
- You can not know what will happen, what is important in boxing-EN LA VIDA, Hue I, "is to follow, never stop .
- In this life, things happen for a reason, though often not know what those reasons are ...
And seeing the wall of my friend, my Yellow Buhito, this sentence I could not help sharing with you:
Today
not find the explanation, but ... well, I will trust in fate, I will trust in the good that is coming and I'll go out stomping and stronger than ever. If they want war, war will ... I prefer peace, but if there is war, guerrearé;)
A big hug
* Sonando: Céline Dion - That's the way it is
"When you want it The Most There's no easy way out When you're
ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Do not give up on your
Faith Love Comes to Those Who Believe it and that's
the way it is "
And I do not say goodbye without devote an issue of the Canadian Celine Dion I love, I think an" ode to hope, "and none other than:
"A New Day Has Come" - Celine Dion
because "when one door closes, a window opens" in the words of a friend of mine, one of my angels, they are watching me from above, from "my" heaven. We miss you very much and I have three ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment