Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Does Horsetail Grow Hair

LOVE by Joan Garriga


Hi, I

selected another piece of "radical innocence" at this time, Elsa Punset a definition of "LOVE" which I find very successful.


Amar implies a glimpse of the brightest potential which enclosed person. The cornerstone of love is: CREATE THE RIGHT CONDITIONS FOR THE OTHER CAN GIVE THE BEST OF YES. SO YOU CAN BE, the brightest POSSIBLE HIMSELF.

And then I leave you with a passage about loving communication also drawn from "radical innocence" ...

"Communicate, says psychologist Joan Garriga, does not always mean talking:" I think it has magnified the issue that the couple has to communicate ... It is also an achievement to surrender to the mystery of the other. I advocate for the couple to communicate well and that means looking at the other and respect, listen to what he has to say, taking into account that you have to say the other is sometimes very little or very different from what we hear, respect that, often, how the other person's communication is silence or was twenty stories ... On the other hand, genuine and good communication is to be and live as one is at every moment, being with the other without disguise and invent a character. The real communication is living and sharing. Communication always happens. "

What do you think the two pieces I selected?

Kisses!

* Sonando: Il divo & Celine Dion - I believe in you .

0 comments:

Post a Comment