Hello,
just occurred to me to write a post with ideas for a good Sunday afternoon:
1. Telephoning someone who does not see much or someone with whom you please to be:) and tell you get a drink, go for walks, a café chuli, to take a wild potatoes or squid sandwich, mmmm, how rich!
2. Go to a concert.
3. View an exhibition.
4. Go see a movie (I dare to recommend, of which there are now showing: black swan, as Barney's life, never leave me (LRB I went to see her and I liked it, I remembered a lot of you), The king's speech and True Grit). I have wanted to see: In a better world, the Danish film has won this year's Oscar for best foreign language film. Has anyone gone to see it?
5. Read a book. Now I'm reading my "radical innocence" Elsa Punset. (Thank you very much, Roschard;)). I recommend the following: "Put on the wings ... when life gives you pumpkins," "The Orange Girl," "Amantea", "The Yellow World", "Letters I always hope," "Against the Wind North "," Every seven waves, "" Where the rainbow ends "," Et si c'était vrai "," Vous revoir "," Clandestino "... I've been wanting to read "Do not give it to you with cheese" of my favorite fairy: Rosetta Forner. stopping by here to see an improvement. I am left wanting more ...
6. Walking through your favorite blogs and listen to music at a time. The soundtrack to the film "I never give up / Never Let Me Go" is an outstanding choice by Rachel Portman.
7. Think a trip and find out places to go, hiking, watching prices, and travel with the imagination ... if you can not really. :)
8. Hang your best smile, wear clothes that you feel comfortable with @ and go make some cool photos with your eyes (those are the best shots) or camera to keep a good memory, discover a thousand and one magical places your city, your day to day ...
What do you think the proposals? What are you going to do this afternoon?
A big kiss and happy Sunday afternoon and happy start to the week!
just occurred to me to write a post with ideas for a good Sunday afternoon:
1. Telephoning someone who does not see much or someone with whom you please to be:) and tell you get a drink, go for walks, a café chuli, to take a wild potatoes or squid sandwich, mmmm, how rich!
2. Go to a concert.
3. View an exhibition.
4. Go see a movie (I dare to recommend, of which there are now showing: black swan, as Barney's life, never leave me (LRB I went to see her and I liked it, I remembered a lot of you), The king's speech and True Grit). I have wanted to see: In a better world, the Danish film has won this year's Oscar for best foreign language film. Has anyone gone to see it?
5. Read a book. Now I'm reading my "radical innocence" Elsa Punset. (Thank you very much, Roschard;)). I recommend the following: "Put on the wings ... when life gives you pumpkins," "The Orange Girl," "Amantea", "The Yellow World", "Letters I always hope," "Against the Wind North "," Every seven waves, "" Where the rainbow ends "," Et si c'était vrai "," Vous revoir "," Clandestino "... I've been wanting to read "Do not give it to you with cheese" of my favorite fairy: Rosetta Forner. stopping by here to see an improvement. I am left wanting more ...
6. Walking through your favorite blogs and listen to music at a time. The soundtrack to the film "I never give up / Never Let Me Go" is an outstanding choice by Rachel Portman.
7. Think a trip and find out places to go, hiking, watching prices, and travel with the imagination ... if you can not really. :)
8. Hang your best smile, wear clothes that you feel comfortable with @ and go make some cool photos with your eyes (those are the best shots) or camera to keep a good memory, discover a thousand and one magical places your city, your day to day ...
What do you think the proposals? What are you going to do this afternoon?
A big kiss and happy Sunday afternoon and happy start to the week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment