Saturday, April 16, 2011

How Does Daktarin Be Work On Thrush

Musicue: AN ALTERNATIVE TO SPOTIFY

Hello,

How are you?

What raises the weekend?


Musicue I'm trying as an alternative to Spotify from May 1, after reading this post in which we were given six alternatives to Spotify after announcing its limitations from the first of May ...

Musicue I think is pretty good, I'm going to use (besides the interface is much like Spotify and I, who am used to Spotify, so I welcome this detail is very intuitive as well) although many music French film soundtracks there are not many (only the best known, at least for now ...) and as you know that I love French music and soundtracks I make a lot of company also ... keep looking for alternatives ... so I'll tell you.


So far, I've signed up and I added lcanciones of Zaz (in particular "Je veux") and all of Celine Dion:) but are neither Patrick Bruel, or Natasha St-Pier, and Patrick Fiori, and Grégory Lemarchal ... Echo also less temazos Emmanuel Moire and Le roi soleil musical (which I discovered thanks to J. in 2006;)) and since then I have wanted to go see this musical.

In return, I have my favorite Irish: Westlife:) and The Corrs (Runaway always hear Marocho I remember the time my birthday last year), my favorite Canadian, Celine Dion ...

There are also lots of music English (as for that Musicue is English, and is even Nach Violadores del verso, N.;)) and I can also enjoy the soundtrack of "Amélie" (Yann Tiersen) and Chocolat (Rachel Portman) and Michael Nyman ( especially the beautiful themes from the soundtrack of "The Piano ")... :)

And speaking to you I leave my discovery this week: the artist Julia Sheer (which can be found both in Spotify as Musicue, although the latter is less subject (zo) s yours ...

I leave you with two that I like:

Special version Grenade Julia Bruno Sheer Mars

And his You will Never Be ... This issue I think you'll like Martina, Paula R., Joy, Susan, The Salete Lopes Correia, Cheche, Mercedes Carrasco González, R @ and Lorena (Old. .. Soul). Am I right?

Charo, Andrea, and Marocho Perikiyo, do you like these songs?

A big kiss to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment