Monday, April 4, 2011

Sharpening Steel Vs Ceramic

POEM: Carousel


Giro

turn endlessly.

'm a carousel.

Every day there are many reasons

encourage me to continue spinning.

I crimp other roundabouts and continue.

Giro and spin. Cargo

machinery at midnight

and I slip.

Sometimes I have

want to run

but then I make an effort, I concentrate,

I continue with my money and sought

moments to share with you.


Every day I look for a thousand and one moment to enjoy, I love to capture every smile, every knowing look, every word ... I like to keep in my heart every moment and so when I'm sad, I can smile again to remember so many good times as I have saved on my board memory, the memory in my backpack ...

Today, April 4, 2011, I keep in my heart the voice of my friend M. the other the phone in one of the happiest days of his life giving me the pleasing news and saying he loves me, his smiling face and accomplice as he spoke, the extra-long conversation today, having got to know a little better and find out that I would stick hours and hours in his company ... receiving the fat kiss me my darling sent by email, the infinite love of my left eye, affection, tenderness and understanding of my favorite yellow (you are, no doubt, my other life, which engranáis my particular TVV) and so many moments that life has given me one more day because every day is wonderful, it's a gift. Worth living every moment, make pause and recap ... savoring every minute in the company of people they want.

Do you ride with me on the carousel of life?

Kisses

* Sonando: Paul Desencuentro Alborán.

0 comments:

Post a Comment