Holaaaa!
Today come accompanied by a great song from Celtic. His "April 20" ...
not every day that have an associated topic like this so it goes vosotr @ s tod @ s, especially for my Marocho since seeing him in his caralibro, I have taken inspiration. :) Thank you, my yellow! ;)
I also like the theme " 4 september " Musette, coinciding with the date of birth of a person who has just recently entered my life and filled with joy.
A big kiss!
Today come accompanied by a great song from Celtic. His "April 20" ...
not every day that have an associated topic like this so it goes vosotr @ s tod @ s, especially for my Marocho since seeing him in his caralibro, I have taken inspiration. :) Thank you, my yellow! ;)
I also like the theme " 4 september " Musette, coinciding with the date of birth of a person who has just recently entered my life and filled with joy.
A big kiss!
0 comments:
Post a Comment