Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cakes Bikes & Skateboarding

matches ... THE LOVE BOAT


Holaaa!

How are you?

I rescue this piece (so delicate;)) of "Last Tear" by Stefano Benni and I feel like much to share with you @ s.
Thank you, David, for long descubrírmelo.

I find beautiful.


Hope you like ...

is entitled "MATCHES" ...

There, in that order, a city, a white bridge and a rainy afternoon. On one side of the bridge was up man with umbrella and coat. On the other, a woman with coat and umbrella. Exactly in the middle of the bridge, where two stone lions looked face to face from a hundred and fifty years man and woman stopped, looking at each other. Then the man said

- Gentle lady, even without knowing it, I would guide the
word to point out a strange coincidence, and is that during this month, if I mistake not, is the fifteenth time that we are exactly at this point.

- not wrong, kind gentleman. Today is the fifteenth time.


- Allow me also to point out that, increasingly, both under his arm a book by the same author.


- Yes, I had realized: it's my favorite author, and
also you, I guess.

- Yes. Even if I may, I noticed that every time you see me, so obvious blush
and, by some strange coincidence, the same thing happen to me.

- I had also noticed this oddity. You could add a small smile, and
that, surprisingly, I do the same.

- is truly amazing,
and also I have the feeling that my heart beats faster and faster.

- is certainly singular, sir,
and also for me, and my hands shake well.

-
a series of coincidences are truly unusual. Add that, having met with you for a few hours undergoes a strange feeling and nice ...

-
Perhaps the feeling of having no weight, walking on a cloud and to see things in a more vivid color?

- You have described exactly my mood.
And in this mood, I begin to dream ...

- Another coincidence! I also imagine that you are only one step away from me, just this point of the bridge, and takes my hands in hers ...

- Exactly. Just then the river can be heard from the siren of the ship they call the "Love Boat."


- Your fantasy is remarkably like mine. On mine, after that sound a bit gloomy, do not know why, lean my head on his shoulders.


-
And I rub his hair. While doing this, I drop the umbrella. I tend to pick it up, you too, and ...

-
And suddenly find ourselves face to face, we kissed long and passionately, and meanwhile passed a man on a bicycle and said ... - Blessed are you ...

fell silent. The knight's eyes shone like those of the lady. In lontonanza, you could hear the melancholy siren of a ship that was approaching. And he said

- I think, miss, that a series of coincidences so awesome can not be casual.


- I believe not, sir.


- I mean this is not a detail, but a long sequence of details. The reason can be only one.

- Indeed, there may be another.


- The
reason is "the man said with a sigh that sequences in life is strange, mysterious tunes, telltale signs whose meaning we wear, but which, however, do not possess the key.

- Exactly, "sighed the young lady would have to be a medium, or prophet, or perhaps in some esoteric discipline started to get to explain these strange signs of fate that affect our daily life.


- In any case, what has happened is truly unique.


- An impressive series of coincidences, impossible to deny.


- Maybe someday there is a science able to decipher all this. Meanwhile, I apologize for the inconvenience.


- There has been trouble, but instead has been a pleasure.


- Good evening, gentle lady.


- Good afternoon, kind sir.

And
left, walking briskly, every man for himself.

I am left with wanting more, much more, I can not settle for that every one goes by his side ... It seems pretty

text Stefanno Beni and the story is woven between the protagonists. I had the great fortune to live that feeling as wonderful as it is to live a "first meeting" that is not one (we could call it a "reunion" for both you and the other person, you have agreed previously ... elsewhere, in other circumstances ...)
and I can say that the feeling is indescribable. A meeting full of coincidences, of happy coincidences, the whims of fate, winks, life, illusion and magic ... Every time I remember those "early" conversations, sketch a really big smile because every word, every moment was truly shared and acquired more value if it ... Now go back and actually think about how lucky I was. You have to live it at least once in their life.

I've lived with two different people and I feel very lucky for it.
Today, they are two very special to me.

Do you have happened to you @ s? Many

Besis!

* Sonando: "Romantic flight" - John Powell, from the soundtrack of the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" . Especially dedicated to Lois that I know you like:), Martina, Joy, Susan, Charles, Buhito:), Carlos, Andrea, Mariana, Perikiyo, R @, Cheche, Isora and my dearest Paula. Hope you like it.

Marocho I do not know if much your style so you will dedicate "Finding the Sun" from "The Postal Service" . ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment