The other night, while reading the passage which I reproduce below sketched a big smile and thought about my other life in the small, delicious moments (sharing a few words with a little girl of three timidly approaching and asks my name and smiles and magic and joy radiates from every pore of his body, accidentally cross paths with that young person every time I see fills me with joy, yours in my email inbox, a kiss, a hug filled with love, one accompanied by a smile, "I feel very good idea to go together", a cafe decorated in good company ...) who lie still resort to when I'm more emotionally, as does Elsa Punset.
"When I prepare the bag with me on my travels, I took on all the words or the presence of who I left a mark recorded. To see is a bright and unexpected smile in an elevator, there is enclosed the promise of lighter than life may sprout. You do not need rules or perfect circumstances, only the light that emerges from a passion cleared of prejudice, hatred and fear, which can grow a quest, a vision. When fatigue or discomfort remember me invade soil in a frame on my desk, the engraving of an angel on the front has the words:
I give the gift of a light hand
so that when you walk through the land
stones and hearts
are no traces of your footsteps.
A transparent hand reaches the soul.
And that imprint themselves forever.
Fight, dream, love and understanding are not empty words. Spaces are available to cough where you live radical innocence, the almost infinite human capacity to change, to listen, to create and multiply despite the darkness. "The meaning of my life is that life has brought me a specific question. Or perhaps I'm the question posed to the world and that I must communicate my answer, "mused Carl Jung at the end of his life. And he concluded:" while the person who despairs walks to nowhere, which has put its faith in the archetype follows the path of life ... They live without certainty, but one lives against their instincts, the other with them. "
Source:" radical innocence "Elsa Punset.
Hope you like ...
A big kiss
"When I prepare the bag with me on my travels, I took on all the words or the presence of who I left a mark recorded. To see is a bright and unexpected smile in an elevator, there is enclosed the promise of lighter than life may sprout. You do not need rules or perfect circumstances, only the light that emerges from a passion cleared of prejudice, hatred and fear, which can grow a quest, a vision. When fatigue or discomfort remember me invade soil in a frame on my desk, the engraving of an angel on the front has the words:
I give the gift of a light hand
so that when you walk through the land
stones and hearts
are no traces of your footsteps.
A transparent hand reaches the soul.
And that imprint themselves forever.
Fight, dream, love and understanding are not empty words. Spaces are available to cough where you live radical innocence, the almost infinite human capacity to change, to listen, to create and multiply despite the darkness. "The meaning of my life is that life has brought me a specific question. Or perhaps I'm the question posed to the world and that I must communicate my answer, "mused Carl Jung at the end of his life. And he concluded:" while the person who despairs walks to nowhere, which has put its faith in the archetype follows the path of life ... They live without certainty, but one lives against their instincts, the other with them. "
Source:" radical innocence "Elsa Punset.
Hope you like ...
A big kiss
* Sonando: "Lullaby Kamila for "Nigel Kennedy & Kroke .
0 comments:
Post a Comment