Hello,
How are you?
How about you last weekend?
I am very happy because in the past 10 days, I had the great fortune of seeing, "spoken", left or exchanged emails with the most important people there is, today, in my life. :)
Now I watch the movie "Searching for happiness", in 1, and I immediately thought of sharing with you two pieces that I liked a lot:
- Eh! Never let anyone tell you you can not do anything, not even me, okay?
- Vale.
- If you have a dream you have to protect. People who are not able to do something, I can not tell you. If you want something, go for it, period.
"All I can tell you is that if I ask a question and do not know the answer, I will say directly that I do not know the response, but also seek to find how and when the need, I will give. "
What do you think?
A kiss and have a nice week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment